Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pop of color: ~Blue~

Amazing




I would love to dress like this everyday!
Haha you really can do anything in a skirt if you learn how!  Correction; you can do anything in a LONG skirt!


I love so many colors, but Blue always tends to be my favorite..! =)


This is amazing! ^_^







Beautiful prom dress!





Oh to see the ocean...!




Yay for elvish weapons! =D


And I'll leave you with a little bit of fantasy! =)
Hmm perhaps I should do a fantasy themed post...!

Have a blue day! (In the best of ways ;)

~Dakoters

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I love blue and these dresses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with the cherry blossom dress!! I would wear it only ALL THE TIME!! Love your blog Dakota!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for taking the time to let me know what you are thinking! Have a great day and be nice!